Vacancy: HTW Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Standing Group
Would you like to help shape an organisation and ensure that patient and public involvement (PPI) is truly effective?
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved at the development stage and to help to ensure that Health Technology Wales (HTW) is successful in its PPI approach.
We would like you to:
- assist in developing effective PPI
- help ensure patient perspectives are properly considered
- provide input from a social care perspective
- sit on a PPI working group (approx. 4 meetings per annum)
We will offer you:
- a designated person for support
- payment (honorarium and expenses)
Closing date: 13/09/20
HTW is a national, independent organisation working to improve the quality of health and social care in Wales. We collaborate with partners across the health, social care and technology sectors to ensure a consistent, ‘All-Wales’ approach. We consider health technologies that are not medicines; this includes, for example, medical devices, surgical procedures and psychological therapies.